Labels

Monday, May 16, 2011

First Post Always Sucks

  As you may or may not already know, my name is Brooke.  The purpose of this blog is to inspire twenty-something-year-olds to (at times) give into their child-like creativity, stay busy doing crazy fun things, and to venture out to new places, learn languages... That sort of thing. 
 
Also, if you are familiar with me, you know that I am a medium-sized female entering a rather challenging career full of risks, heavy lifting, and meaty men.  I embrace and encourage challenges (no matter their size.) A majority of my posts may end up being about something difficult I had to do (work related) or a seemingly pointless task I chose to endure, were the benefit may be unclear or clearly non-existent (non-work related).
 
Mostly, my aim is to get others to step out of their boxes based on my experiences.  I will try to be as descriptive as possible throughout the course of however long using pictures, words (obviously), and music.  Embarrassingly enough, I currently DO NOT own a digital camera to upload photos, however I'm slowly trying to fix that.  Needless to say, My pictures will suck.  That's a promise, not a problem. I never said I was a good photographer on any level. I'm better at making the jams anyhow.
 
Music has become a very large part of my life as well.  Currently I am unsuccessfully trying to assemble a group of people to partake in a summer project.  I can promise that many of my posts will be me ranting in frustration over others lack of desire to play some music with me. Mostly I'll try to stick to posting something at least semi-fun.  Uh. I guess that's the gist of things.

Like I said, the first post always sucks.
B. Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment